All members in the clan are to be treated with respect. Regardless of the various adverse situations, conflicts, or disagreements that may be encountered, AG members are to conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Gaming is a virtual world, the only real things individuals have in this virtual world is a voice and a brain, and at times players are using too much of one and not enough of the other. A good rule to follow: Treat others how you would want to be treated.
DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING
- Do NOT engage in or support discrimination, racism, harassment, or sexual harassment by or towards any player or member of AG.
- Do NOT scream, yell, shout obscenities or offensive language, threaten, provoke, stalk members or other players, or encourage others to do so.
- Do NOT impersonate, harass, mock, or defame AG Members.
- Do NOT engage in trash talking the other team players while in pre or post game lobby.
- Do NOT intentionally betray AG members.
- Do NOT t-bag AG members or members of other clans.
- Do NOT include inappropriate or offensive information in your profile.
- Do NOT give out personal information of/to other players.
- Do NOT cheat, modify or engage in other methods of manipulating or circumventing the game or console system.
- Do NOT use the forums, chats, or Gaming platforms messaging for any commercial purpose. You may only create an account for yourself as an individual.
- Do NOT engage in unwelcomed, inappropriate, non game related conversations in the pre-game lobby.
CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATIONS
Depending upon the severity of a violation, AG may impose up to but not limited to the following actions:
- Verbal warning.
- Removal from Clan, and again depending on the severity, Black Listed.
Anigma Gaming reserves the right to remove a member from the clan at any time.
If you have suffered with any of these from a fellow Member please speak to one of our Officers, Founders.